Monday, May 19, 2008

Design Team and Guest Artist Work

I have some gorgeous artwork to show off! First some fab pieces from design team member Kelly Burton using the Vintage Car Collage Sheet, the NEW BIRDS sheet, and Lucy!




Next some gorgeous pieces by DT member Heather Robinson using the vintage jewelry sheet, lucy, and Daguerreotypes 2.




DT member Bianca Mandity found some FABULOUS uses for the Lady Clear Buttons and the Lady Colored Buttons! I love these!




Check out these SUPER SWEET cupcake tags that guest artist Sherri Mitchell created using the cupcake cuties 2 digital collage sheet! I adore these!!!



Guest artist Sandy Reid made this adorable piece using Beautiful Birds 1! So sweet! (she has really great music on her blog too...I've been listening as I do my updates!)



And last but never least, guest artist Sandy Scholz made this gorgeous art using the Pull Up a Chair digital sheet and the Collage Cuties 2 digital sheet.




Everything is gorgeous! I love seeing what transpires!
xoxox,
Kris

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kris, I´m so happy.
    Your collage sheets are so gorgeous. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!