Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I Can Finally Breathe!

I spent the day doing some much needed cleaning and organizing! I feel like I can breathe now. For a while I had boxes piling up everywhere. Luckily my easygoing DH allowed me to transform yet ANOTHER room into an inventory/art room. This is what I came up with for storage. My house is slowly turning into a retail store, but I'm okay with that :).

And what does a girl who doesn't cook do with her spice rack? Convert it into a sprinkle rack for making resin jewelry of course!

I also found a better use for my card rack!


And look! I can SEE my work desk! Time to get busy and get it messy again.

Oh, and while cleaning, I found more new goodies to list on the site. You can check out the new goodies HERE.




4 comments:

  1. I love how you organized all of your stuff. I am in the process of trying to do that now, too. I have rearranged my art room several times now. I am almost done figuring out how I want it. I might have to borrow some of your ideas if that's okay!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, organized space. Seeing all these supplies makes me want to make art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DH!...did you guys go off and get married without me? ;o)

    ...do tell...

    p.s. you can come and organize me anyday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a fantastic place. Wonderful room.
    Kris my friend, have a wonderful and pieceful christmas time. Thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog. I´m very glad about it. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!