Sunday, February 15, 2009

BRAND NEW Coffin Casket Shrine Kit!

I'm really excited about the new Coffin Shrine Kits! They were created exclusively for Retro Cafe Art Gallery. I had the idea to create these for the Frozen Charlotte Dolls!

While these can be creepy for Halloween etc. , I wanted a more romantic look. I added rhinestone eyes to my skull stamping and gave it a pink hue by using alcohol inks (Terra Cotta and Pearl). I also used plenty of Ranger crackle paint on the inside.


My other fun idea was to add a HINGE to the side to make the coffin more functional.


I hope you don't think this is too creepy? lol! I just love these for the Charlottes! You could make these into fun ornaments too!
Get your Coffin Shrines HERE!


2 comments:

  1. ooo my kris, you really have a good one here! can't wait to see what the gals do with this one!! i have been using some of my shrines from you recently and guess i'll have to order more!!

    cheers!

    jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kris,
    I love it! It's shabby-chic meets goth.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!