Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hello Dollie Green

A new doll collage sheet is here with two new adorable faces! Both of the new gals reminded me of St. Patrick's Day so much I just had to use them. One has red hair and the other has bright green eyes. This sheet can also be used for Spring or just because :). I left the shamrocks optional except for one image :).
You can get the new sheet HERE in digital
and HERE in print.

I also spruced up Retro Cafe' Art Gallery's Home page for St. Patrick's Day. You can see from the pictures in my last post that I am a bit Irish :).





2 comments:

  1. Perfect for the holiday..but you should have waited to post them! I liked seeing your new 'do'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kirstin,

    I just posted a couple of pics of some ATCs I made with the Hello Dollie sheet on my blog. I had a lot of fun with these!

    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!