Saturday, February 21, 2009

New Chipboard Houses and a Contest!

The BRAND NEW Chipboard House Kits from Coffee Break Designs are HERE!
These are SO cool and so easy to assemble. There are 3 different Kits, and I'm also offering a Combo Kit of all 3 sets at a reduced price! Here they all are:



"The Village" Combo Set of All 3 House Kits!


Mike is a true genious because these are SO easy to put together! Each house comes in just four pieces. Just fold the walls up (just one piece that is scored), snap on the two roof pieces, and set in the base. Apply a bit of glue for extra hold and that's it! You can also cut off one of the walls if you want a "doll house" or shadowbox look.

Since I'm just dying to see some of these completed and I don't have the time to do it myself, I'm having a little contest. The first three people to purchase any of the house kits from my store and send me a photo of any completed (altered) house that I can post on my blog will win any THREE digital collage sheets from my store (valued more than what the house kit costs!). Be sure to mention this post when you send me your photos!

I also listed a few other new goodies - you can see them all HERE!

1 comment:

We appreciate your comments!