Sunday, March 29, 2009

DT Art and More!

I have several gorgeous pieces of art to share, created by design team members and a few guest artists!

First, I wanted to share these 5 lovely Easter cards created by the talented Audrey Hernandez. The central images came from the Vintage Easter Fabric Collage Sheet. I just adore anything she creates! And Easter? She's so on top of things!


My favorite French artist, Anne Le Toux created these three masterpieces below. She has such a unique and wonderful style!


A big congrats to Jean Sunderman! Several of her ATCs were published in "Just Cards" magazine. Several of her ATCs contained images from Retro Cafe' Art Gallery digital collage sheets, such as the cupcakes and sweet kids. That's so great Jean!

And last but certainly not least, Cindy McMath created these two sweet ATCs using the German Doll Head collage sheet. These ATCs make me smile!


3 comments:

  1. Goodness, I mean, these are all FABULOUS!!! I love Cindy's Good and Bad Creations, that made my day. Audrey's are just so "vintage" adorable, my style to a T! Anne's are amazing, the Artwork is stunning, such a multi-faceted Artist... Congrats to Jean! Such beauty and talent from these women, I am so glad you shared with us! Girls you all ROCK! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic artwork here, love those ATCs, and Anne's work is always stunning. Audrey's Easter cards are all fabulous too, love those fabric collage sheets! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful artwork by all, lovely to see :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!