Sunday, May 3, 2009

Marie Antoinette Style Scrap and more!

I've posted lots of new goodies in the store. Below are a few of my favorites!
First, some UNDAMAGED 1 1/8" frozen Charlottes! Only a few are left!


I also listed some new German Dresden including these awesome Rosettes! The aqua rosettes had sold out, but they are now restocked along with the red. I also listed some other fun German Dresden things such as Fish! See it all HERE.

For all those Marie Antoinette fans, I just listed some new German Scrap! I now have 5 Marie Antoinette style designs! And these pieces are VINTAGE, so get them while you can!
See the German Scrap HERE!

Lastly, I listed a digital camcorder HERE on Ebay if anyone is interested! Great for shooting YouTube videos and it's so small and cheap!

1 comment:

  1. Seems like you've been a busy girl! I'm loving the rosettes!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!