Saturday, May 30, 2009

Name That Mannequin Contest Winners and a New 'Do'!

First off, THANK YOU to everyone who helped me name my new gal! I truly had fun reading all the wonderful, creative names! Alas, I must pick one... or two? I decided it was perfectly alright for her to have a FIRST and MIDDLE name, so I will be sending out two sets of 5 digital collage sheets!
So, what is her new name you ask?

Madeline Marie


It was Pattie who picked her first name. Her is what she had to say (this cracked me up!):

Hmmm Kristin,
Naming your first real live mana...er modeling assistant ;) is always such an important occasion. It sets the tone for all those who will follow her :) The way she carries herself and dresses she gives the impression she is a bit shy and innocent. A girl on her own for the first time. But then one notices she has real back bone. and appearances can always be deceiving!! I'm almost sure I heard her tell the other Mana...modeling assistants that her name was Madeline... with the "I" pronounced with a long "I" sound of a willful independent woman. No soft "i" mammby pammby shrinking violet thank you very much!!Oh do have fun naming her!! Before long you will wonder how you ever got along without her!! :)

Pattie ;)

And Lynn Stevens picked Marie.


I hope I made the right decision - she can be a fussy gal!
Speaking of fussy, I got another new haircut. Shorter this time, and more of an angle.
Happy weekend to all!


7 comments:

  1. Thank You soooo much Kristin!!!!!, I sent you an email!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' that new haircut Kristin!! Sassy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like natural wave there, I'm soooo jealous! :)

    Super cute! xoL~

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable with that haircut. BTW- I love the name you've chosen for your assistant. It is an adorable and very fitting name. The two names go well together.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, I LOVE this picture of you sweetie and the cut is just adorable on you. That's my girl!!!
    love you,
    mossy mom

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!