Sunday, September 27, 2009

The INDIEana Handicraft Exchange and Naptown Roller Girl Necklaces!

Next weekend I'll be a vendor at the INDIEana Handicraft Exchange! This is an AWESOME show and I hope to see you there! I'm busy building up lots of inventory. Here is the info:


I was also commissioned to make some necklaces for the Naptown Roller Girls using their logo! Yes, I love glitter, pink, and girlie things but I also have a secret LOVE for SKULLS! It was so fun to see so many in one spot. You can purchase these necklaces at the INDIEana Handicraft Exchange at the Naptown Roller Girls booth. And if you've not been to a roller girl bout yet, you are totally missing out!


(en process)

(completed)

2 comments:

  1. The necklaces turned out sooo awesome! Will you send the photo to me so I can put it on our webpage? infoATnaptownrollergirls.com

    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristin,
    How fun! How are you?... I remember you wrote me about my Shirley doll.
    I am going to finally put her hair back on tonight. I found out she is a special shirley .. "a prototype".. even the clothing.. so I am happy with that!
    come visit soon.. I just put up my clay doll in the 'makings'..
    Hugs, Have a wonderful day kristin.
    Darlene xo

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!