Monday, October 5, 2009

Indieana Handicraft Exchange this past Weekend!

I had so much fun this past weekend at the IHE! Below is Mike Altman, an awesome artist eating?? Hmmm.... well I'm actually not sure what he is eating. But his art is amazing and he's a super cool dude!

Here is Naptown Roller Girl Aubrey Thamann, aka "Dear Stabby" wearing one of my necklaces! To my delight, 15 of the 20 sold, so I hope to make the NRGs more to take to the bouts.

My booth neighbors and friends, Becca White and Michelle Warble! The coolest crafters around! I traded Michelle for one of her bags, it's cute and girly, but has skulls! I love it!

Here is my set-up!

And moi, with my "fake smile" as my BF calls it. I was already tired from setting up I think. This show was 2 days!

1 comment:

  1. What great pics! Thanks for sharing, looks like you had fun.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!