Friday, January 1, 2010

Homepage Update and Valentine's Day Goodies!

Now that New Year's Day is behind us, it's time for one of my favorite holidays, Valentine's Day! Now, yes, it is a "Hallmark Holiday" but what other holiday is centered around LOVE, PINK, XOXO's, and CANDY?
I updated the homepage at Retro Cafe Art, I hope you like it!

I also wanted to share some of my favorite Retro Cafe Art goodies, perfect for Valentine's Day!
Lovely Collage Sheets...


Dollie Collage Sheets in Paper and Digital format...

Jenny Bowlin Bingo Cards...

Yummy paper roses in reds, pinks, white, cream, and more...

German Glass Glitter in wonderful V-day colors...

And German Dresden, TONS that are perfect for the holiday with crowns, wings, hearts, birds, in lovely reds, silvers, golds, and more...

Plenty of other goodies on the site too, but those were my favorites! Get your goodies now so you have plenty of time to make those handmade Valentines!

xoxo, Kristin

1 comment:

  1. Valentines already?! I don't know if I'm ready. lol Love the new supplies.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!