Friday, August 6, 2010

IndySWANK, Square Rootz Deli, Jenny Elkins, and More!


Tonight was so much fun! I picked up my friend Kim (who will soon be a mommy) and we headed downtown.

First, I restocked my display at IndySWANK in Fountain Square.

This is IndySWANK's entrance. Love love.

After, we went to Square Rootz Deli, where my friend Jenny Elkins was having an art show featuring her wonderful collage work!

The Deli is really cool, and I also recognized the art of my friend Mike Altman who created some of the signage!

This is me and Kim. We wanted a belly photo! She is due October 16th and it's a girl!

And here I am with Jenny Elkins.

I took home this awesome plate by Jenny. The owners of the deli are named Jeff and Tom just like on the plate. Love love.

Later we ventured to Mass. Ave. and I was so happy to run into my friend Nancy Moore singing at Agio! She sings there every Friday from 8-10pm and she's awesome! She happened to be wearing a pair of my earrings and is the main reason my stuff is at IndySWANK :). Thanks girl!

Nancy is also in the band The Born Again Floozies. Another must see!
(she is the cool chick in the middle)

My heart almost skipped a beat when I passed this shop on the street, The Flying Cupcake. Sadly, they were closed, but I WILL be back. I've had their yummy cupcakes before at catered events but until tonight never saw the storefront. The decor is pure shabby sweetness!

These make my heart smile :).

Don't forget to enter my giveaway below! Drawing on August 15th!

3 comments:

  1. That mosaic floor is great! That cupcake shoppe looks yummy. I like how they bake the cupcake in the ice cream cone, no paper to throw away!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, what a fun-filled evening with friends this must have been! I can feel the excitement, joy and friend-filled contentment within your post. My favorites are the cupcakes and friend pics!!! Happy Day, my new friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, I so want a cupcake now. The picts turned out great!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!