Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Few Things...

Hi! I have a few non-related things to share! First, I wanted to share these wonderful paper dolls created by Sharon of The Teacup Incident. They were published in the latest Somerset Holidays & Celebrations! Congrats! Sharon used the Hello Dollie Collage Sheet from Retro Cafe Art Gallery for these! Be sure to check out her sweet blog.



Next, I wanted to share this banner I made for my friend Kim's Baby Shower. Not my usual project, but it was really fun to make!



Lastly, I wanted to share my dinner (well not the actual dinner as I ate it ALL). Labor Day marks my 5th year with Chris, so he surprised me by making me dinner. HUGE shrimp with my favorite St. Elmos cocktail sauce, filet on the grill from Joe's Butcher Shop, and a cake from Taylor's Bakery. It was so sweet and he even looked up some tips on the Internet. For instance, before baking the potatoes, rub them with olive oil and then sprinkle with sea salt. Simple and it made them SO good. Chris is so wonderful and I love him with all my heart! (and my stomach tonight).

1 comment:

We appreciate your comments!