Thursday, October 14, 2010

Craftin' Outlaws!

Tomorrow I will be Columbus OH bound for the 6th annual Craftin' Outlaws Alternative Craft Fair! I'm so excited. I have LOTS of new goodies coming with me, but my favorite are these skeleton hands in the spirit of Halloween! Some are pins and some are hair clips. I had so much fun making them!

With this new craft fair also came the challenge of fitting all of my goodies on a 6ft table! With the help of my racks and new packaging it will work out.


I plan to hit the road around noon tomorrow so I can check out some Columbus stores! Wholly Craft and What the Rock are two stores I definitely plan to hit. I also mapped an antique store or two. And then Saturday, Craftin' Outlaws!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, my GOODNESS!!! I SO love those hand pins! They are so freaking awesome!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!