Sunday, June 19, 2011

INDIEana Handicraft Exchange Last Weekend

Many of you know that in addition to running the supply shop, I also make handcrafted jewelry and attend several art/craft fairs throughout the year. At this point I have around 65 under my belt, and I still enjoy every minute of it!

Last Saturday was one of my favorites, the INDIEana Handicraft Exchange! And as usual, it didn't disappoint. We had huge crowds, and great weather, which made me happy for my friends set-up out doors. Above is a shot of my booth. As you can see I was well stocked, which was tough since I had a show the weekend before. But the late nights were worth it.

I would have to say that my favorite part of the show was my booth neighbor's "Craftball Machine." My brilliant neighbor, Abbydid, filled it with buttons, rings, and other small craft trinkets. It was too cute!

Abbydid also had the most amazing plush creatures!

My other neighbor to my right was Mile 44 who designs the most awesome gig posters. He also designed the poster for the show, which was also printed on the 50 swag bags that were given out.

The other fun part about this show is seeing all of my other crafty friends. There are so many amazing artists and crafters at this show that I won't even try to list them all, you know who you are :).

I have another 12-15 or so shows coming up for the season and I can't wait!
In the near future I'll be at the Zionsville Brick Street Art Walk this Friday June 24th from 6-10pm along Main Street, and then you can catch me at Carmelfest July 3rd and 4th. It's going to be a busy season, but I love it! I'm also extremely grateful to have my good friend Joanie helping me now. Never underestimate the value of a bathroom break! xo

1 comment:

We appreciate your comments!