Friday, September 23, 2011

Over 22 New Goodies!

I've added several new goodies to the site including these fabulous vintage sleepy eyes that really work! These would be great for steampunk art or anything Halloween!

Other new favorites include Mini Silverware Sets, Peacock Feathers, Alterable Paper Mache Hands, Mini Bottle Caps, Alpha Beads, and SO much more! Check it all out HERE!

I've also added several new Land of Enchantment Business Card Templates! They are all so gorgeous. See them all HERE.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a piece of Debrina Pratt's beautiful artwork! Deadline is Saturday. Enter now!

And Finally, check out all the AMAZING entries for the Halloween Contest! You have until October 14th to enter yours.
xoxo,
Kristin

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    I just wanted to pop in to say that I bought and received some of your beautiful collage sheets and I am so impressed with the quality and images. I just posted a piece using several of them today, with a link back to you.
    Thank you for sharing your talents with us and Happy Saturday,
    Kristin xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've become a follower. And apparently none too soon. All I can say is WOW. The stuff is gorgeous. Sculptural stuff that anyone would love! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!