Saturday, September 7, 2013

Skulls with Removable Craniums and More!

 
Happy Weekend everyone! We have some seriously amazing NEW goodies in the Retro Café Art Gallery shop and lots of them! Pretty much all of the new Tim Holtz, including the entire Stencil line, awesome Halloween Stamps, Washi Tapes, Skulls with Hinged Jaws (the bomb!), Halloween Charms, and so much more! Go see for yourself! You can check it all out HERE.
 
 
Come join in our Gothic Tombstone ATC Swap! You still have plenty of time! Tombstones are due October 7th!
(Art Sample by the talented Laurie Davis)
Get the details HERE!
 
And if you want to see even more awesome tombs (and other pieces of Halloween Art Candy) come find us on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful atc's. I'm really liking all the black and white work I've been seeing lately. very nice work. I cant wait until I get a chance to work on my atc's

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!