Friday, October 18, 2013

New Christmas Goodies and Art Swap!

 
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas? For some of you I know it’s still early. For others, I know you have been chomping at the bit, so here we go! We have so many amazing new goodies in the shop, you’ll just have to go see for yourself! And yes, I know I'm a bit early this week too. Tomorrow I'm headed to my first Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre. I get to jump back into Halloween mode for a few more days anyhow :). You can check it all out HERE!
 
 
I’m excited to announce our 2013 Christmas swap! Articulated Angel Ornaments! I made my first and am in love! You can find my supply here. I especially love the way her skirt turned out using our new Scalloped Tulle Circles! Get the swap details HERE!

 
I had a bit of fun playing with our new 3-D trees as well! So cute, and FAST to make. You can easily turn them into ornaments too! I listened to some Christmas music to get me in the mood while I was designing the new goods (I kid you not!). Now I'm feeling the Halloween AND Christmas spirit. Happy Creating! xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments!